Healthcare Approvals Australia, USA and Europe
FDA: (Federal Drug Administration, USA).
- Approved for sanitising N95 masks for frontline healthcare responders during COVID 19 (The Lumin LM3000 Decontamination UV System meets the performance standards outlined in 21 CFR 880.6600 for Ultraviolet Disinfecting Devices. Testing was submitted to FDA that included UV-C dose measurements and UV irradiance testing for material compatibility on decontaminated N95 respirators with Lumin LM 3000 Decontamination UV System. The Lumin LM 3000 Decontamination System demonstrated acceptable performance through 10 decontamination cycles.)
- CPAP euipment. Registered Establishment Number 3009096682
CDC: (Centre for Disease Control and Prevention,USA).
- Studies show the effectiveness of UVC Light for Viruses such as H1N1, Influenza, SARS, MERS, and many others https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html
TGA: (Therapeutic Goods Authority, Australia)
- Approved for use with CPAP Equipment including masks, tubes. ARTG 306946
- Verification Number: 190409171GZU-001
Personal, Office and Retail Use
Lumin is lab tested by independent laboratories to deliver hospital-strength germicidal UVC to kill most bacteria and viruses.
The Lumin Sanitiser can also be used for personal and office equipment. It will sanitise these items to the same levels as healthcare products that have been approved by the healthcare authorities in USA, Australia, Canada and Europe.