Lumin is the fastest, easiest and safest way to sanitise your household items & protect your family!
When stubborn germs, harmful bacteria and nasty viruses sneak into your home, they wreak unhygienic havoc on your entire family. Trying to keep the house completely clean and free from colds and bugs is almost impossible, especially with little ones.
the most lethal wave to microorganisms
The Lumin Multi-Purpose Sanitiser is the ideal family solution as it sanitises with the efficiency of ambient UVC light in less than 5 minutes.
Tested, Proven and Completely Safe UV Light, Without Using Harmful Chemicals or Gasses. Safe to use by the entire family and routinely tested by independent laboratories to maintain hospital grade quality, the Lumin Sanitiser is an essential item, keeping your home germ-free and family safe by:
- Emitting the most efficient and safest source of UVC light for sanitising.
- Using precise wavelength intensity at 254 nanometres for highest sanitising effect.
- Effectively eradicating 99.9% of harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi that can cause infection, illness and viruses.
- A one touch, quick 5 minute sanitisation process
- Using zero chemicals or harmful gasses
Sanitising with 100% confidence
Family life is busy enough. Whether it’s toys, pacifiers, mobile phones or keys, constantly disinfecting and frantically sanitising everything that both tiny and adult grubby hands bring into the house can feel never-ending.
There’s the frustrating feeling that hand sanitiser and wipes don’t always do the job adequately and sometimes they cannot be used on certain items. Soap residues can create mould and fungal growth.
With the Lumin Sanitiser, you will be guaranteed that high-touch household items and devices will be thoroughly sanitised in a matter of minutes. Simply place them in the easy access tray and press the one touch button for a quick 5 minute sanitisation process.
The Lumin Sanitiser can be used for:
- TV remotes
- Airpods, headphones
- Mobile phones
- Baby toys
- Mouthguards, dental plates
- Wallets, credit cards
- Anything that can fit in the conveniently sized tray
Convenient and Affordable While Protecting Your Home
Cost-effective with easy set up and quick 5 minute sanitisation process, the Lumin Sanitiser keeps your family free from germs and viruses with peace of mind and little fuss. Now you can free up your family routine from unnecessary cleaning and worrying.
Why Lumin Multipurpose Sanitiser?
- The Lumin Sanitiser is the only UVC personal sanitiser that has been independently tested and validated to eliminate 99.99% of viruses, germs and bacteria.
- The Lumin UVC irradiance over the 5-minute disinfection cycle is of the order of 330mJ/cm2, or 60 times the UVC output required to disinfect human coronavirus to a Log 4 reduction.
- The Lumin delivers double the irradiance required to kill the most difficult pathogens.
- It has been tested to be effective against the following common bacteria and viruses Lumin on S. aureus (Log 5 Reduction), K. pneumonia (Log 4.75 Reduction), E. Coli (Log 4 Reduction), and S. enterica (Log 4 Reduction) and many more (See Research and Testing – Lumin Australia).
At $394.95, the Lumin Sanitiser is a guaranteed investment for your family’s health and safety. With only 5 minute cycle, the Lumin Sanitiser inactivates and eradicates viruses, germs and bacteria to 99.9%. A convenient and easy to use product for your home.
Protect your family’s health, hygiene and environment with the power of UVC light, with Lumin!
Only $394.95 with free shipping.
No Harmful Chemicals and Gasses
The use of UVC is environmentally friendly, leaves no residue or toxic gases or chemicals. UVC systems are currently in use to sanitise ambulances, emergency service vehicles and other high touch areas.
Lumin makes cleaning your CPAP mask and accessories affordable.
A healthy CPAP experience should be affordable for everyone.
3B Lumin for CPAP Mask Sanitisation
The human eye can detect electromagnetic radiation in the visible spectrum, which ranges from wavelengths of 400 nm (violet) to 700 nm (red). Since the early 20th century, we have known that light comes in packets called photons, and each photon has an energy.
Ultraviolet radiation is defined as radiation with a wavelength of less than 400 nm and greater than 100 nm, so it is below the visible spectrum and thus not detectable by the human eye. Ultraviolet radiation is split into 3 subdivisions, as shown in the following table.Download White Paper
What Our Customers Have To Say