CPAP HYGIENE: KEEPING YOUR ACCESSORIES CLEAN DAILY
One of the most important factors in maintaining CPAP compliance is taking proper care of your CPAP equipment. In order to have successful CPAP therapy you must regularly clean and maintain your CPAP equipment.
PROPER UPKEEP OF YOUR CPAP EQUIPMENT CAN HELP ENSURE THE DEVICE FUNCTIONS PROPERLY.
Cleaning your CPAP equipment while essential can be an onerous and time-consuming task. Manufacturers recommend daily, weekly and monthly cleaning steps for the various components of the CPAP (see manufacturer's recommendations). It is not a task that you can undertake just before going to bed but is a process you do in the morning after therapy.
Now there is an Easier way to Clean your CPAP Equipment.
The Lumin CPAP Sanitiser:
No More Soapy Water or having to clean in the morning. Lumin CPAP Sanitiser, Easy Sanitising with One Touch.
Simply place your CPAP accessories and breathing device items in the Lumin Sanitiser's easy access tray. Items can include your:
- Masks (even the folds and creases are sanitised)
- Tubing / Hoses
- Humidifier Chambers
With its one touch 5-minute process, everything in the tray is completely sanitised. YOU CAN SANITISE JUST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.
The Lumin CPAP Sanitiser makes daily maintenance of CPAP and CPAP Accessories simple and effective.
- It emits the most efficient and safest source of UVC light for sanitisation.
- Uses precise wavelength intensity at 254 nanometres for highest sterilising effect.
- Effectively kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi that can cause infection and illness.
- Has a simple, one touch, quick 5 minute sanitisation process.
- Is a better, improved way to keep your CPAP equipment sanitise, quickly and with confidence.